Blue Cheese and beef burger
Ingredients (for 4 servings)
- Ground beef weighing approximately 1 pound (quantity may vary as per taste)
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Black pepper powder (optional)
- 4 slices or 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Onion slices
- Olive oil
- 4 Hamburgers
- Fresh baby spinach
Directions to make
- Mix beef, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. Mash well and divide the mixture into 8 balls. Place these balls on a waxed paper and roll them to make circular patties.
- Sandwich the blue cheese slices or crushed blue cheese between these beef patties.
- Split hamburgers and brush olive oil on the cut sides. Apply olive oil on onion slices as well.
- Grill the hamburgers and onion until done.
- Place the beef patties on the buns and top them off with grilled onions and spinach. Use some extra blue cheese slices or crumbs if desired.
- Serve hot.
Fish finger torpedoes
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 4 Fish fingers
- 4 French sticks
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 lettuce leaves, halved lengthways
- 2-3 red onion sliced
- 1 sliced dill cucumber
Direction to make
- Grill the fish fingers until they turn crispy.
- Slice the French sticks halfway and spread mayonnaise on the soft bread inside.
- Fill the French sticks with lettuce, red onion, and dill cucumber.
- When the fish fingers are done, cut them into pieces and pack them side the French sticks.
- Serve hot with mint dip.
Banana almond popsicles
- 1 banana
- 8 teaspoon almond butter
- ½ cup fresh grape juice
- 1 cup buttermilk.
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Place all the ingredients in a blend and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into Popsicle molds and freeze for at least 3 hours.