If you have a daughter, a Princess Birthday Party is inevitable. You must utilize this opportunity to make her feel as if she is the real princess of your life. Also, make sure you give a royal treatment to your little guests. Here is what you need to do to pamper them.
- The way you welcome them will set the stage for your celebrations, so, make someone stand at the door and greet all of them in a royal way. Ask him to dress up like a minister and bow down as soon as your guests arrive. Spread a red velvet carpet for them to walk till the party area. You could also sprinkle some flower petals of them.
- As soon as they enter the party area, make them get dressed up as a princess (if they aren’t already dressed up). Let them put on a tiara, white princess gloves, scepters, and other accessories. Dressing up is sure to make them feel like real princess. You could also set up a makeup station for them.
- Use princess to designate them, i.e. call them as Princess Alia or Princess Maria, etc. They would love this royal treatment and wouldn’t soon forget your party.
- Make sure you work really hard to decorate your party area in a way that it looks like a castle. Hang tulle fabrics from the ceiling to create a canopy for the princesses to sit down for a chit chat session. To give it a twinkling look, add your Christmas lights. Use balloons and curling ribbons in pink, white, lavender, and other themed colors. Rent a bubble making machine and keep it running throughout the party duration. This will give whimsical look to your venue using princess birthday party supplies. Play some royal music in the background so that it will make your guests feel as if they are in a kingdom.
- Dress up like godmother or a queen to further increase the excitement among the little ones.
- Transform your ordinary chairs into thrones by covering them with tulle, satin, or velvet fabric and sticking faux jewels on them.
- Serve some royal food and beverages to the princesses attending your party. Rent out antique looking tableware or buy the prepackaged Princess Birthday Supplies to serve food. Let them sit on their thrones and enjoy finger food and princess beverages.