1. DIY Dino Feet -Walk on the wild side!
Let the kids have fun walking in this DIY dinosaur feet. So let’s make one with few easy steps.
- Felt or a craft paper
- A pair of your kid’s shoes
- Pick any pair of your kiddo’s shoes and place them on craft paper and outline dino feet around them with a free hand. It will ensure that they are fairly of same size.
- Then carefully cut them out using scissors. Next, separately cut down claws and add the same to it.
- Finally, last step is to cut an opening that is similar to the size of his shoe opening. For this, you can cut a slit in the back of the created dino foot. This will make wearing dino foot easier for kids.
- Now let the kids wear this fun dino foot and stomp around wearing it and have a roaring good time.
Make some dough, and let the kids enjoy doing some fun dino crafts like they can make 2 dinosaur fossils, eggs, dino heads and what not. This craft activity will keep the kids busy and will be a hit.
- Dinosaur Toy
- 2 Cups of flour
- 1 Cup Water
- ½ Cup salt
- Take a bowl and mix all ingredients. Mix it to make dough, but make sure it is not too sticky. In case you find it sticky, you can add ¼ cup of additional water in the same.
- Now press your dinosaur toy gently into the dough.
- Now you need to bake it at 300 degrees for about 25-to 30 minutes depending upon the consistency of your dough.
- Make sure dough is solid but not over baked. Let it cool down and firm up once again.