Pinkalicious Decoration Ideas
- Use a pink fabric to create a bunting garland and hang it over your party venue.
- Make balloon bouquets using different shades of pink and hang floor length streamers to give a fun-flowing effect.
- Tie pink ribbons to the chair, wrap pink tulle around the bottom of each chair so that when children sit on chair it appears as if they are wearing tutus.
- Make pink tissue paper flowers or if running short of time then display silk or fresh pink flowers in the vases and place over party table or other areas.
- Ask the guests to be dressed up in pink for the party
- Use a solid color pink tablecloth and sprinkle pink sparkles over the tableware.
- Use construction paper to make large cutouts of theme related things like Pink cup cakes, wands, tiaras, butterflies and stick them to the wall. You can use store bought cutouts if you are time pressed. These cuts out will instantly add pizzazz to your party decorations.
Pinkalicious Food Items
Pinkalicious loves pink, so here are some ideas to add pink twist to your party food:
- Serve strawberries, watermelon or any pink grape fruit
- Yogurt can also be served with vanilla wafers and strawberries for dipping.
- Cupcakes with white frosting and sprinkle sugar crystals and pink sugar pearls, they look too adorable to eat.
- Bagels are another favorite of kids, serve bagels with strawberry cream cheese.
- In a vase, place some attractive pink candies such as jellybeans, pink lollipops, cotton candy etc.
- You can serve jelly sandwiches cut into star shape or any fun shape.
- In beverages pink lemonade, cranberry juice with a silly straw will go with the theme.