Things you will need
- One flower pot
- One Styrofoam pot that should fit well in the pot
- Styrofoam cone (length should be of your choice)
- One dowel
- Candy bars
- Wrapped candies
- Glue stick
- Hot glue gun
- Insert the Styrofoam ball in the pot.
- Insert the dowel into the pot till it reaches the other end and then, insert the cone into the dowel to partially cover it. The dowel is meant to hold the cone and the ball together and give it an authentic topiary shape.
- Start gluing the candy bars to the bottom of the cone. Make sure the glue gun is on a low setting, as high temperature will damage the wrappers of the candy bars.
- While gluing, make sure that all the wrappers are properly aligned and not glued haphazardly.
- Keep gluing the candy bars in rows till you completely cover the Styrofoam cone. There should be slight overlapping between the candy rows in order to get a proper topiary look.
- To cover-up the Styrofoam balls, fill the flower pot with wrapped candies of your choice. You may also use colored tissue papers or jellies, toys, favors, etc. instead of candies. Once your party is over, you can distribute all of them among your guests.