To make them you will need:
- Two small sized and one medium-sized Styrofoam balls
- Black spray paint
- One wooden dowel and two wooden skewers
- Floral foam or block
- One pink and white polka dot bow
- Small red buckets (try finding the ones in red and white polka dot prints or else paste white circles on the red bucket to make them match your theme)
- Red tissue paper
Here is how you can make them:
- Try finding black Styrofoam balls or else spray paint them with black paint.
- Once dried, insert the smaller balls into the medium sized ball using wooden skewer to form the ears.
- Insert the wooden dowel right at the bottom center of the Minnie’s head and insert the other end into the floral block.
- Place the floral block inside the bucket and cover the rest of the space with red tissue paper so that your floral foam is not visible.
- Now attach the bow right at the center of the ears using a pin. Bingo! Your centerpiece is ready to adorn your Minnie Mouse party table.