Easter Egg Hanging Decorations
- Hollow out some eggs by poking them with a needle. Wash them thoroughly and let them dry naturally.
- Dye them using bright spring colors. For dyeing instructions, refer the details on the packet of the dye color.
- Take out your Christmas ornament hooks and use hot glue to attach one on each egg.
- Tie a string or a colorful ribbon to half of the eggs and make an egg chain by altering both the egg varieties.
- Use this chain for decoration doorways, ceilings, entry door, mantel mirror, etc.
Egg Creature Centerpiece
- Hollow out eggs by poking them with needles. Wash them and let them dry completely.
- Decide the creatures that you want to make such as pigs, bunny, bumble bee, etc. and accordingly choose appropriate colors for dyeing them.
- Cut out features of the animals from tissue paper. For example, if you want to make pigs, cut out pink ears and for bumble bee, cut out yellow wings. Finish their looks by using black marker pen.
- Once the eggs are dried, paste these features using glue. Draw out other details such as eyes, nose, etc. using black marker pen.
- Put them inside a fake nest and use this as a centerpiece. Later, you can give them away to the kids attending your party as party favors.
- Paint the fake eggs in bright colors.
- Thread them in a 40 inch, 16 gauge wire loop.
- To make it look more attractive, you can also bead some tissue paper leaves, beaded ornaments, etc