- A massage: Massage your baby’s skin everyday especially after the bath; doing this fastens the blood circulation thus keeping skin healthy and supple. Else, you can say that this is the cherishing way to pamper and love your baby. Your bond gets stronger.
- Change the diaper frequently: This is very true to say that wearing a diaper for long duration leads to rashes and irritation, thus making your baby irritate and their skin reddish. The best remedy to this is changing them frequently but make sure you massage the skin with a cream or the powder before layering the diaper. This is the perfect way to keep away all the skin problems.
- Don’t overdress: Winters doesn’t mean that you will lay your baby with numerous clothes. Doing this will only indulge heat in the body so it’s better to make them wear fewer clothes but warm enough.
- Moisturising: Moisturizing after the bath is a magic to keep the skin smooth for the lifelong. You can use a mild moisturising soap for your baby which is enriched with cream. Apply on the skin of your baby especially on the bum and the diaper area.
- Diapers are not necessary: Nobody on this earth said that diapers are compulsory for the babies. Its okay if you give it a break or else you can train your baby for the toilet so that there is no worry for diapers.