- Buy a barnyard theme scene setter and paste it on the wall behind your party table. This will create a perfect barnyard atmosphere for the kids to enjoy.
- Buy a ruby red colored table cover and the themed barnyard birthday party supplies such as plates, cups, napkins, etc. to give a coordinated look to your party table.
- Get some mini-sized hay bales and keep your food bowls on them. These barnyard elements will surely give a jolly look to your decorations.
- Make a couple of small barns using cardboard and paint them to look like the real ones. Keep one portion of the top open and fill them with jellies, chocolate pops, cake pops, etc. Kids would love to pig these out.
- Tie a barnyard hat at the back of each chair and, when the kids are about to take their seat, tell them to wear these hats. Later, they can carry these hats as party favors. This extra-ordinary barnyard first birthday party idea would be loved by your little guests.
- Buy small farm animal figurines and spread them across the party table to make the kids feel as if they are dining with the animals.
- Blow up some barnyard animal shaped Mylar balloons and tie them to a flower vase having sunflowers and daisies. Use this as a centerpiece.
Hay bales, corn stalks, gourds, and the farm animal sounds are sure to make your preschooler feel as if he/she is in heaven. Kids love playing with animals and a party with this theme will certainly delight them. If you cannot host a party at a petting zoo, transform your home into a barnyard by using the barnyard birthday party supplies. While doing your decoration, focus a lot on your party table, as this will be the center of attraction of your party. Here are some barnyard first birthday party ideas for decorating your party table.
I am an event planner. I specialize in planning theme birthdays for kids. I love my profession and always try out make all my events a big hit. I am also associated with MyBirthdaySupplies.