Pinkalicious Party Decoration Ideas
- Tell the girlies to doll up in their pretty pink dresses and hand them pink feather tiaras or butterfly wings, moment they arrive and let them have a Pinkalicious time.
- You can use pink crepe paper streamers for decorating the party venue. Hang them from walls or ceilings and keep them long enough to give a fun flowing effect.
- Make pink color tissue paper balls and use them as hanging decorations. You can also have pink puff decor and hang it above the party table.
- To give a dramatic touch to your decorations, you can have pink paper lanterns, these pink lanterns will instantly jazz up your party decorations.
- Display fresh pink flowers or artificial pink flowers in the vases, keep them on the party table, and spread different shades of pink confetti on table.
- Cover the party table with theme table cover from our Pinkalicious birthday supplies or you can go for solid color pink tableware and give it a fancy finishing with lace or dollies.
- You can also take a pink linen cloth or print pink sheets and cover some old boxes with them. Then wrap them with hot pink ribbon. You can use these fancy pink boxes to display theme food like jelly beans, strawberries, lollipops or these boxes can be used as a cup cake stand. Have a cup cake candle as a topper of your pink cake to delight girlies.
- No celebration is complete without balloons, make a bouquet of pink latex balloons and use different shades of pink in it. Add a Pinkalicious theme Mylar balloon to this balloon bouquet and keep one at the entrance to welcome your guests and one near the party table. Use color coordinated weights and curling ribbons. You can also use small pink toys to anchor your balloon bouquets.