- Tea is inevitable for your Winnie the Pooh party. All the furry and feathery characters of this television series enjoy tea, so why not serve this refreshing beverage to your guests. You can have a selection of flavored tea such as English breakfast, chai, etc.
- If the party is during summers, serve iced tea instead of hot tea.
- Use honey instead of sugar to sweeten the tea.
- Cream soda is sure to be enjoyed by your little guests. Top it off with a spoon of honey.
- Serve fresh fruit punch mixed with honey.
- Wrap mini hot dogs in crescent rolls and name it as piglets in a blanket.
- Make honey dipped chicken wings by marinating chicken in honey and apricot mixture overnight and then baking them up until they turn crispy. Serve them with either mustard sauce or with honey.
- Have a rabbit’s garden on your party table by making a veggie tray having lots of fresh veggies such as carrots, baby corns, peas, cherry tomatoes, etc.
- Make rice krispy treats at home, dip them in honey and refrigerate immediately. Serve chilled.
- A Pooh’s head shaped cake is sure to make your child’s birthday special. Top it off with our Winnie the Pooh birthday candle to add fun to your celebrations.
- Rabbit shaped ice cream balls are sure to attract everyone attending your party. Simply scoop out ice cream in to cupcake baking cups and use sprinklers to mark rabbits’ eyes, nose, and mouth. Madeleine cookies would make perfect ears. Refrigerate and serve immediately.